How to add a video
Video is a great way to gain insights both for yourself and for your team. In 360Player, both coaches and players can add video and share with the team! This article will teach you about all the different sources of videos that you can work with in the platform.
There are several different video sources that can be added to 360Player. Please select the one that you want to learn more about:
Adding videos into 360Player is easy. In a few short steps you can load in your footage and get straight to using our video analytics tool! Often times it's easiest to upload your video to YouTube first, then you can simply copy and paste the YouTube link into 360Player.
If you need help uploading a video to Youtube, check out this tutorial:
Once you have a video up on YouTube or other video format, then you're ready to jump in to 360Player.
In order for your YouTube video to work, it has to be either uploaded as Public or Unlisted.
360Player supports direct streaming videos from Vimeo, in this guide we will show you how to add it to the analytics tool:
Note that in order to add Vimeo video to the video tool you need to have access to a Pro, Business or Premium Vimeo account.
In 360Player you can add videos directly from Veo and instantly get access to all the automatically created clips that Veo has generated!
In order for your Veo video to work, it has to be set to Public when adding it to the 360Player platform. You can change the video to Private after the video has been added.
- In Veo, save the highlights in the Veo editor that you want to take with you to 360Player.
- Once the highlights are saved, copy the public link of the Veo video. You can do this from the Share-button or simply copy the URL in your browser.
- Go to 360Player and click Create, then Video
- Paste the link to your Veo video in the form.
- In the next step you can also configure other options for your video:
- Video title - The title of your video
- Description - An optional description of what the video is about
Share with team - When this option is enabled, the video will be shared in the Team library. If turned off, the video will only appear in your personal library
- Connected match - You can add this video to a match that you have set up in the calendar
- Custom thumbnail - You can add a custom image that appears as the thumbnail of this video throughout the platform
- Click Add and you will directly be redirected to the video! Now you can watch it and create clips! If you hade any saved clips in Veo they should automatically appear in the clip list.
If you have access to a video file with the .MP4 ending that can be accessed and analyzed in 360Player. Here is how to add it:
Video title - The title of your video